Five Ways in Which You Can Fight Cancer by Having a Nutritious Breakfast
Breakfast is the first meal of the day; hence it is essentially important. The term ‘Breakfast’ meaning break your fast, is the meal which you take with priority after the long-time of empty stomach that you have been keeping since you have gone to bed last night till the bowl of cornflakes in on your table.
No I do not advise that something like #Kellogg’s is the only ideal thing for Breakfast, no. But breakfast should be heavy, and supply a large part of your day’s calorie intake.
Besides being weighty, it should include all the major nutrients of your diet.
Let us know, how having a simple Breakfast can keep major diseases like cancer away:
• Having Breakfast is always better than skipping it – if you do not have a proper breakfast, your stomach will remain empty, which will cause formation of gas in you, and practice of this regularly, can cause stomach ulcer or acute gastritis problems, which in later stage can lead to intestinal cancer or stomach cancer. So having your breakfast is the priority.
• Next, focus on the diet that you want to be with, for keeping cancer away – well ‘an apple a day’ can keep the cancer away as well. Adding fibres to your breakfast meal is important for prevention of cancer. Fruits like apples, oranges, pears, etc. and starch free vegetables like broccoli, beans, spinach can be added to your morning meal if you want to keep away the brain-storming disease.
• Focus on a specific cancer fighter – avocado and turmeric are cancer fighters; they are strong antioxidants, which purifies the body. Hence you can easily have a bowl full of chilled avocado macaroni salad with a licking tongue along with a glassful of turmeric milk, which will not only keep your appetite high, and do justice to your lust for good food, but will eventually help you fight a deadly disease. This breakfast is wholesome and will keep your skin glowing throughout the day.
• Keep lean protein in the diet – having breakfast is important for reducing extra cholesterol as well to prevent obesity, but include egg-white in the diet along with some thinly sliced roasted turkey breasts.
Egg cannot be so much of a calorie reducer, but it is important for your breakfast. “Compared to the bagel eaters, overweight women who ate two eggs for breakfast five times a week for eight weeks as part of a low-fat, reduced-calorie diet, lost 65% more weight, reduced waist circumference by 83%, reported higher energy-levels, and had no significant difference in their… blood cholesterol or triglyceride levels,” reports researcher Nikhil V. Dhurandhar, PhD.
• Choose your fat wisely: fat sources like a thin steak of salmon, tuna, etc. can be a good source of fat for fighting cancer.
Breakfast cereals may sound healthy, but the frosted flakes often have artificial sugar content, which doesn’t do much for reducing cholesterol, rather add to the risks of having diseases like cancer. However, the advised diet will give you the experience of a luscious, mouth-watering morning meal, without cutting down on your favourite fish, meat or nuts. So now what better, if you can fight diseases by eating good food, rather than quitting ‘eating’, for reducing sugar, salt, etc. from your blood. Have your breakfast with a whole heart if you want to live life, King size.